Galvalume Steel Coil is a kind of Alloy-Coated Steel Sheet widely used in building materials, household appliances,automobiles, environment, machinery, ships and many other fields. The surface coating of galvalume steel sheet is composed of 55% aluminium, 43.5% zinc and a small amount of other elements.
1. Heat reflectivity: Aluminum-coated galvanized steel sheet has a high thermal reflectivity, which is twice as high as galvanized steel sheet. It is often used as insulation material.
2. Heat resistance: Aluminum-zinc alloy steel sheet has good heat resistance and can withstand high temperatures of more than 300 degrees Celsius.
3. Corrosion resistance: The corrosion resistance of aluminized and galvanized steel coils is mainly due to the protective function of aluminium and aluminium. When zinc is abraded, aluminium forms a dense layer of alumina,which prevents further corrosion of corrosion-resistant substances.
4. Economy: Because the density of 55% Al-Zn is smaller than that of Zn, the area of galvanized steel sheet is more than 3% larger than that of galvanized steel sheet under the same weight and thickness of gold plating.
5. Easy to paint: Aluminum-coated galvanized sheet and paint have excellent adhesion and can be painted without pretreatment and weathering treatment.
6. Aluminum-galvanized steel sheet has a silver-white gorgeous surface.
Copyright 2020 Wanzhi Steel. All Rights Reserved.